Saturday 23 July 2016

Rebuilding your Destiny through the 3ations requires us to focus on Transformation, Innovation, and Determination. This process can best be achieved when we ask questions that help us re-strategize and view life differently.
The 5W based Questions of Life…!

Challenges come to all of us, but the sad thing is most of us remain in the same place year after year while others overcome and move to greater heights. Maybe its because we think we are Dum and foolish, or were born in the village, or didn't go to school that much. All this are tags we have placed on our selves and accepted as we are either told by the society and our friends, time and chance happens to all of us and it all depends on what question we ask our selves out of a situation. I pose to ask this; instead of asking why is this happening to me, why not ask (how do I prevent this from happening again? or how do I move from hear?.....)
The five W's we interact with daily are great weapons I have realised to get anyone from struggle to greatness; it all depends on how one interacts with them.....
Where Am I can be turned to create a vision by asking your self where do I want to be in the next week, month or year.
What Am I doing hear can be turned to what do I have that can build my vision...
Why this happening to me can be turned to why should I stay in this....
When will these ever end can be turned to when do I begin to build or when do I want to have my vision in action.......
Who Am I can be turned to whom do I change into in order to produce my vision...
Changing how we ask our question will is the transformation process that can ignite innovation and enhance determination , it is the journey towards opening our eyes to great opportunities......

No comments:

Post a Comment